Let’s hop into the kitchen where I can share some of my favorite kitchen hacks & recipes catered to your current goals & wishlist.
One of my big goals is to empower YOU to feel so confident and comfortable in the kitchen!
Over the past 14+ years I have learned how to veganize recipes, cook 100% gluten-free, create soy-free versions, raw recreations, paleo options, oil-free, and basically every dietary restriction in between for both myself, friends & family, and the community we have been serving since 2012 at Superfresh!.
Fueled by my own personal health issues at a young age, the way I eat (vegan, gluten-free, soy-free) is focused primarily on feeling better. And that may look different every day, as the seasons (and so many other factors) shift.
Trained as a holistic health coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, my approach
is focused on the individual and is very open to your own personal needs, as we are all unique and no one solution works for all. Although, there are a few common points that we can all benefit from:
- Eat real, whole foods (i.e. not processed ingredients)
- Eat mostly plants
What we will cook together will be 100% vegan and gluten-free. If you want to throw some local raw honey in a superfood elixir once in a while, we can 100% do that.
The sky is the limit with what we can explore together! Some classes I’ve taught have been:
- Raw vegan sushi
- Vegan cheezes (the list is almost endless)
- Kimchi + Kraut
- Dressings & sauces
- The Anatomy of an Elixir (where we learn the basics & some more expert principles for the perfect superfood elixir every time)
- Healthy Snacks
- Spreads & dips
- Raw desserts (there are a million recipes in this topic alone)
- Vegan / Gluten-free baking (from sweet to savory)
- Dinner (again, these meal sections have endless possibilities)
- Lunch (endless options)
- Breakfast (more endless options)
What you can expect:
- I’ll customize our classes based on your personal / health goals and desires (if you have specific types of foods or recipes you want to learn we can do whatever you’d like!)
- In one class we can usually fit 3-5 recipes, depending on the prep / cook time of each one
- Before the class I’ll send you an ingredients + materials list so you know what to have ready to go when we meet
- We will cook live together (on zoom) so you’ll have hands on experience, get to see how I make things, learn techniques, and I can help you along the way / answer questions step by step as we go
- After the class I’ll send you the recipes and a recording of our session for you to revisit anytime you’d like
- If we work together for multiple sessions, sometimes we might have really easy homework assignments if we are working with things like dehydrated foods and ferments
If you are interested in multiple sessions, but want to meet once a month or every other week, we can customize for you.
Before signing up for a class, please fill out the form below so we can connect and schedule first.